Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Kolobok Train!
Kolobok's smiles forums > For English users > About Kolobok's
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
MotherGoose
Kolobok Train declare.gif

I would like to invite you all, artists and members, to help build "The Kolobok Train"!

Я хотела бы пригласить всех Вас, художников и простых форумчан, помочь построить "Поезд колобка"!

Just use one of the train car bases I provide, or make your own. It can be animated, or non-animated.

QUOTE (Vala @ Mar 24 2009, 12:46 AM) *
to all authors: please choose 60 px for hight:

Просто воспользуйтесь одним из вагонов, которые нарисованы мной или сделайте свой собственный. Он может быть как анимированным так и не анимированным.

Просто воспользуйтесь одним из вагона баз я предоставить или сделать свой собственный. Она может быть анимированный, или не анимированные.

Train car base for your use ( Вагончики поезда, которые Вы можете использовать )~>
Sweetie
Let's see what happens if I try my luck at this.

This is my contribution

NOT my work. The girl knocking at the window and waving is Vala's work. Hope the artist wont mind. I did not alter his/her work
MotherGoose
clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif How fun!! Nice work!

Perhaps you can send Vala a short message and see if she minds? Then tell her she needs to make a train car too! mosking.gif
STAR
fantastic idea clapping.gif
Sweetie
QUOTE (MotherGoose @ Mar 18 2009, 12:42 PM) *
Perhaps you can send Vala a short message and see if she minds? Then tell her she needs to make a train car too! mosking.gif
Done!
If she disagrees I will ask Aiwan to remove it. Please wait before using it.
Sweetie
@ Mother Goose - Vala was kind enough to give permission to use her work for your train. She will do her best to add something to it too
iamjustme
This is an excellent idea MotherGoose! A fun and creative way to have a "community work". drinks.gif
MotherGoose
Oh I am glad Vala felt fine with your use of her fun work! clapping.gif Very kind of her!

Thank You Star and Imjustme! Also thank you Alyur for your help translating!

Now, if I could just figure out the proper BB Code to use here to make the train scroll or marquee. crazy.gif
Vala
MoinMoin from Germany i-m_so_happy.gif

this cute little train is a lovely idea - and here is my extension mosking.gif

Now Sweeties contribution is a little bit lower - - I hope you don't mind, Sweetie unknw.gif
Sweetie
@ Vala - My goodness! Why would I complain that you improved it. Glad you did

Your contribution is great! We still see that way of rolling on the train tracks around here biggrin.gif

I am curious now Is Vala and MoinMoin the same person

Vala
No, "MoinMoin" is a greeting in North-Germany.

Some says: "Guten Morgen" (Good Morning)
the people in North-Germany may say "MoinMoin" (also Good Morning)

I'm from North-Germany:

Sweetie
MoinMoin to you biggrin.gif

I knew about "Guten Morgen", but would not have guessed for "MoinMoin". I learn something every day, and I like it. Thanks for everything hi.gif

Guten Tag für Sie biggrin.gif

QUOTE (MotherGoose @ Mar 19 2009, 02:14 AM) *
Now, if I could just figure out the proper BB Code to use here to make the train scroll or marquee. crazy.gif
The BBcode should be:

[marq=scroll] [/marq] or [marqee=scroll] [/marqee]

[ticker=200]
<- imgs to scroll <-
[/ticker]

On this one you will need to set a size in pixels(200)

BUT, it is disabled on the posts, and in the signature field. AIWAN! Where are you?
viannen
What a lovely idea, MG! Here is my little contribution:

But my wagon sits a bit lower than the others. cray.gif I'll have to fix that later.

Edit: Fixed. smile.gif
Sweetie
Beautiful one Viannen
Vala
Viannen yahoo.gif beautiful good.gif

when you'll fix it, please look at frame 27 - 31
there is a little problem with the dangerous lion
mystic cat
clapping.gif The Kolobok train is such a cute idea! I can't make any thing, but will love seeing the train get bigger! give_rose.gif
MotherGoose
Vala!! Viannen! Wonderful!! How fun!! Both very good ideas for train cars. Thank You! clapping.gif

Please my friends this is just a fun game. Do not worry over small details. We are just playing.

Thank you for the codes Sweetie. Perhaps some one with super powers here at Kolobok could fix it for us. pardon.gif

That's ok Mystic Cat! The train needs cheer leaders too!

Sweetie
I tried a few codes I have and always get this message.

Sorry dynamic page in the IMG tag are not allowed
viannen
QUOTE (Vala @ Mar 19 2009, 10:15 AM) *
Viannen yahoo.gif beautiful good.gif

when you'll fix it, please look at frame 27 - 31
there is a little problem with the dangerous lion

Thanks, Vala. smile.gif But I'm not sure what problem you're referring to in frames 27-31? The lion roars in those frames, but I can't see a problem? unknw.gif
Vala
QUOTE (viannen @ Mar 20 2009, 01:42 AM) *
Thanks, Vala. smile.gif But I'm not sure what problem you're referring to in frames 27-31? The lion roars in those frames, but I can't see a problem? unknw.gif

There were some blank spots?
Now they are gone

what a beautiful train!
MotherGoose
I am surprised at how many cars we have already! clapping.gif It is looking mighty nice ha Vala?

Viannen your Lion is the best Lion EVER!! EVAAARRR!
Doc
QUOTE (viannen @ Mar 19 2009, 02:21 PM) *
What a lovely idea, MG! Here is my little contribution:

But my wagon sits a bit lower than the others. cray.gif I'll have to fix that later.

Edit: Fixed. smile.gif

Please viannen, i'd like to hook my sting.gif [] on the train. but you know me I'm not the artist [nor a capable graphics editor]
Aiwan
biggrin.gif Интересно тут у вас. Рад видеть Vala и viannen. Надеюсь вы не пропадете опять.
Динамические теги в сообщениях отключены. Извините pardon.gif
MotherGoose
QUOTE (Aiwan @ Mar 20 2009, 10:45 AM) *
Динамические теги в сообщениях отключены. Извините pardon.gif

Dynamic tags in messages are disabled. Sorry

Understandable Maestro! Thank you for your reply! wink.gif

Понимания Маэстро! Благодарим Вас за ответ!

QUOTE (Doc @ Mar 20 2009, 08:23 AM) *
Please viannen, i'd like to hook my sting.gif [] on the train. but you know me I'm not the artist [nor a capable graphics editor]

Awww that's a great idea!
Vala
QUOTE (Doc @ Mar 20 2009, 04:23 PM) *

I'm not Viannen, but I've tried to add it:

edit:
Doc gave permission to alter the little dog a little bit
Doc
QUOTE (Vala @ Mar 20 2009, 08:53 PM) *
I'm not Viannen, but I've tried to add it:

Thank you Vala, I love you for this, and the editted version I like better.

Keep the train rolling
Sweetie
Great idea Doc. Cute little dog smile.gif

Very nice of you Vala good.gif
dilia
some wheels don't move - not good nea.gif
MotherGoose
QUOTE (dilia @ Mar 20 2009, 03:20 PM) *
some wheels don't move - not good nea.gif

Thank You Vala! give_rose.gif

I will fix that Dilia! wink.gif We can help each other with the Kolobok Train!! drinks.gif
jenwa
aWW That is so darn cute.. clapping.gif
Sweetie
I am far from an expert, but I tried to add rolling wheels on mine. I cannot seem to be able to fix the last frame. If I synchronize it with the "normal" wheels rolling tempo the girl will be out of breath waving very soon crazy.gif Maybe a "real" artist will do better.....

I also tried my luck with Doc's one. Is it good with you Doc

MotherGoose
Nicely done Sweetie!! Very kind of you! clapping.gif

Now tell me, what is your timing for wheel turning? Maybe .10 seconds per frame? .12 seconds? Ok... and she rests between her active time for what, maybe 1.20 ? And there are two frames that make the wheel appear to turn?

So make frame 1 and 2 of wheel turn of her resting and place them in 12 times then do the rest as you did. So..

{wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1} {wheel turn 2} {wheel turn 1-begin hand raise} {wheel turn 2-tug down 1} {wheel turn 1-hand raise two} etc...

You give it a try!! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif good.gif
Vala
Sweetie's:

Vala's:

is there a difference? unknw.gif

Doc's little dog has 72 frames in different speeds - it's difficult to add turning wheels sorry.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't know a "real" draisine - (or whatever it's called in english unknw.gif )
but I figure it's black - all of it wink.gif

I only add a tiny bit motion to the wheels:
Sweetie
Thank you very much Vala Yes, there is a difference. The wheels don't stop rolling on yours. Thank you again.

In English it is a handcar. You black wheels are perfect. Some handcars are all black. Older ones are made of wood with black wheels. Great work on yours too

Mother Goose - I tried your suggestions with not much luck. I am a real noob when it comes to graphics lol.gif She says it all.
Vala
lol.gif she's great!!! biggrin.gif
MarieAnne
oh my goodness..that newbie smilie is great. that is me all over.

I would love to try to make smilies...one day maybe I will get brave. in the meantime..>I will apprecaite all of yours.
Sweetie
declare.gif Mother Goose's creation biggrin.gif
Vala
QUOTE (Sweetie @ Mar 21 2009, 04:07 PM) *

I also tried my luck with Doc's one. Is it good with you Doc

WOW! That's great! clapping.gif

There's a little jolt in it (look at the wheels) - I have changed that:
I hope it is OK?

Here is the train again:

Sweetie
clapping.gif GREAT JOB VALA! clapping.gif Very good team work on this train good.gif

Thank you
Vala
You see: all cars have a connection. Other than the handcar.
Maybe it should roll behind the entire train – as if it had to catch up?

like this:

Sweetie
IMHO it is a very good idea good.gif I guess the caboose should go in front of the handcar. Maybe not

We now have 754 viewers for our Kolobok train. I wish more would play with us.
Vala
OK!

ta-taaaaaaaaaa:

Sweetie
Sorry! I keep you pretty busy You do it very well. Thank you smile.gif

Oh! I have an idea about the caboose car. I will see if I can do it.
MotherGoose
WooooHooo!! Nicely done guys!! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

My bet is Sweetie, that there are folks busy painting their train car right now. Some are more meticulous and unhurried then others. wink.gif
Sweetie
As Mother Goose was kind enough to give me permission to use her graphic, here is the modified caboose car. Mmm...the tempo is a bit too fast for the old man LOL.

MG - Some are real artists. I am just playing with others work
MotherGoose
QUOTE (Sweetie @ Mar 22 2009, 05:36 PM) *
As Mother Goose was kind enough to give me permission to use her graphic, here is the modified caboose car. Mmm...the tempo is a bit too fast for the old man LOL.

MG - Some are real artists. I am just playing with others work

That's still art my dear! I just love this!! rofl.gif

Sweetie
I think this one is a little better. Still has a glitch in the wheels but the old man is better, I think

I am not good with animations, but I am having fun
MotherGoose
Sweetie!! No one is "good" with animations when they start! Every time you try you learn something! I just learned a year and a half ago and am still learning.

This one is much better!! clapping.gif
Sweetie
Thank you.
STAR

the train goes well ,
clapping.gif to all artists
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.